Descargar | Elvis (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) MEGA/TORRENT / PMEDIA


Descargar | Elvis (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) MEGA/TORRENT / PMEDIA

1.Suspicious minds (Vocal intro) - Elvis Presley

2.Also sprach Zarathustra/An american trilogy - Elvis Presley

3.Vegas - Dojat Cat

4.The king and I - Eminem y CeeLo Green

5.Tupelo shuffle - Swae Lee y Diplo

6.I got a feelin' in my body - Elvis Presley y Stuart Price

7.Craw-fever - Elvis Presley

8.Don't fly away (PNAU Remix) - Elvis Presley y PNAU

9.Can't help falling in love - Kacey Musgraves

10.Product of the ghetto - Nardo Wick

11.If I can dream - Måneskin

12.Cotton Candy land - Stevie Nicks y Chris Isaak

13.Baby, let's play house - Austin Butler

14.I'm coming home (Film mix) - Elvis Presley

15.Hound dog - Shonka Dukureh

16.Tutti frutti - Les Greene

17.Strange things are happening every day - Yola

18.Hound dog - Austin Butler

19.Let it all hang out - Denzel Curry

20.Trouble - Austin Butler

21.I got a feelin' in my body - Lenesha Randolph

22.Edge of reality (Tame Impala remix) - Elvis Presley y Tame Impala

23.Summer kisses/In my body - Elvis Presley

24.'68 comeback special (Medley) - Elvis Presley

25.Sometimes I feel like a motherless child - Jazmine Sullivan

26.If I can dream (Stereo mix) - Elvis Presley

27.Any day now - Elvis Presley

28.Power of my love - Elvis Presley y Jack White

29.Vegas rehearsal/That's all right - Austin Butler y Elvis Presley

30.Suspicious minds - Elvis Presley

31.Polk salad Annie (Film mix) - Elvis Presley

32.Burning love (Film mix) - Elvis Presley

33.It's only love - Elvis Presley

34.Suspicious minds - Paravi

35.In the ghetto (World turns remix) - Elvis Presley y Nardo Wick

36.Unchained melody (Live at Ann Arbor, MI) - Elvis Presley

MAS INFO

http://destyy.com/edpOXy

Descargar DOWNLOAD | Elvis (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) MEGA/MEDIAFIRE RAR ZIP

TELÉCHARGER | Elvis (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) MEGA/MEDIAFIRE

BAIXAR | Elvis (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) MEGA/MEDIAFIRE

CD AUN NO DISPONIBLE

ESTARÁ AQUI


0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

Reporta su falla algun link

Entradas populares